321 Norristown Rd, Suite 245
Ambler, PA 19002
Toll Free: 866.343.3647
Structural Professional Engineer
Fleisher Forensics, a leading forensic engineering firm in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking Structural Professional Engineer to conduct forensic engineering analyses, write reports and testify in court for litigation matters.
This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking professional growth. All candidates must possess the following experience and credentials:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Science in Civil Engineering
- 15 years experience
- Registration as a PE in Pennsylvania – other states a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Construction administration or management experience
- Working knowledge of OSHA
- Ability to research code and standard issues
- Proven skills to independently
multi-task and execute assignments on schedule
- Employee management experience
- Public speaking experience
- Willingness to testify with the excitement of being cross examined by attorneys – live in court – as an expert witness
- Proven interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with our staff and experts; and to maintain client relationships and successfully farm business
Annual salary will be commensurate with education & experience. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan (including employer matching plan)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, holidays and personal time)
- Association Fee Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
To apply send a resume and cover letter including salary requirements via email to [email protected].
Fleisher Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fleisher Forensics does not accept inquires from third party recruiting agencies and/or individuals.
Join Our Team
The backgrounds of our experts include construction managers, architects, chemists, veterinarians, and civil, structural, mechanical, metallurgical and materials engineers. Our specialized areas include construction, premises, products and professional liability.