321 Norristown Rd, Suite 245
Ambler, PA 19002
Toll Free: 866.343.3647
Electrical Professional Engineer
Fleisher Forensics, a leading forensic engineering firm in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to conduct forensic engineering analyses, write reports and testify in court for litigation matters. The ideal candidate will have at least 15 years working experience with the operations of local electric utility company(s), including knowledge of design, operations, procedures, management and standards
This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking professional growth. All candidates must possess the following experience and credentials:
- Public electric utility operations including transmission and distribution, high voltage power lines, high voltage substations, relaying, generation, plant accounting and planning
- Utility design and project management
- Familiarity with Electrocution hazards
- Construction Management
- System Planning
- OSHA and Electrical Safety Training
- Familiarity with the National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Familiarity with the National Electric Safety Code (NESC)
- Excellent communication, reading and writing skills
Annual salary will be commensurate with education & experience. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401k & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Association Fee Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
To apply send a resume and cover letter including salary requirements via email to [email protected].
Fleisher Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fleisher Forensics does not accept inquires from third party recruiting agencies and/or individuals.
Join Our Team
The backgrounds of our experts include construction managers, architects, chemists, veterinarians, and civil, structural, mechanical, metallurgical and materials engineers. Our specialized areas include construction, premises, products and professional liability.